Cinco version 0.5 released
Sep 25, 2014
The Cinco SCCE Meta Modeling Suite Version 0.5 that we will be using during the 3rd International School on Tool-based Rigorous Engineering of Software Systems (STRESS 2014, co-located with the ISoLA 2014 conference) has been released.
Here’s a list of notable changes:
- advanced copy&paste feature that fully preserves layout
- enhanced Cinco wizard that allows for the initialization of various example features (containers, prime references, icons, appearance provider, code generator, custom actions)
- cinco custom actions (formerly custom features) now possible for context menu and doubleclick
- unified file referencing (e.g. for style file, icons): bundle-relative path or platform URI
- unified Java class referencing (e.g. for custom action or generatable annotations): bundleName + FQ class name (bundle may be omitted when referring to “this bundle”)
- added support for generating jABC4 Service Graphs for Cinco Product models. This enables code generators, interpreters, and model transformations to be modeled within jABC4.
- extended MGL/Style validators and content assist (more errors; more help)
- @icon annotation (node, container, edge) for the create tools in the tool palette
- lots of polishing, small features, and bugfixing
Download links for different platforms can be found in the downloads section.
Also, a first version of the Cinco User’s Manual is now available in the resources section.