Hotfix 2.0.1 Released
Apr 22, 2021 by Daniel Busch
Today, we release the hotfix version 2.0.1 of Cinco.
This version includes fixes for some issues you may have experienced while using Cinco 2.0.
- Fixed an issue that adding model elements to
containableElementsattributes led to generation errors
- Added missing icons for Windows
- Fixed style validation for abstract model elements
- Relax the name clash validation of MGL imports if they are imported stealthy
- Change the handling of reserved (Java) keywords as name properties
- General stability :)
Give it a try and download Cinco 2.0.1 now.